The first Specialized Children Hospital in the KSA which will occupy 85,000m². The building will hold a capacity of 350 beds that will provide concentrated pediatric care. Each ward has classroom facilities, playroom, supplies utility rooms and other support service.
There are six wards which are divided into:
- General ward – 25 beds.
- Two Surgical wards – 25 beds each.
- Oncology 25 single beds and 10 beds dedicated for bone marrow transplant.
- ICU - 25 beds.
- VIP 6 suites and allocation of 15-20 beds for the Business center.
- Six Operating rooms, one of which is a level1 OR, where all types of surgical procedures will be conducted including dental and oncology.
- Emergency care areas - 42 beds.
The Complex also have:
Two Day treatment areas (25 beds each) for surgical, procedure, investigational, conscious sedation, endoscopy, peritoneal dialysis, haemodialysis, neurology, neurophysiology, nerve conduction study, pain management, orthopedic services and Out patient Clinic.
Other medical support services for Medical Imaging, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Respiratory, Rehabilitation are available on site. Also Administrative areas which are for conference rooms, lecture halls and other educational facilities, on-call rooms and other administrative offices.