The Postgraduate Training Center would like to inform you all that we are conducting the "Electronic Searching for Medical Information".
There will be two (2) sessions: one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Main Information Course Overview:
- For attending physicians, nurses, medical students, health care providers and all other interested participants on how to formulate clinical searchable questions.
- Guidance on useful websites.
- How to search the Medline.
- Hands-on with practical guidance in the computer lab.
- Searching strategies and time management when conducting searches.
- Covered topics:
- Journal websites.
- Medical databases.
- Searching engines for Medline.
- Pubmed. With on-line practical session.
Course Fees: SR 150.00
CME HRS: The course will be accredited with 4 CME (Continued Medical Education)
For further details and registration you may contact the Course coordinator, Ms. Zahrah Al Rayes at telephone number: +966 1 252 0088, extension number: 45951 or email: email@example.com