The Infection Prevention and Control Department in collaboration with the Postgraduate Training Center will conduct a course on Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) Surveillance from Theory to Practice in three batches.
- 1st Batch: 22-26 September 2012
- 2nd Batch: 29 Sept.-3 Oct. 2012
- 3rd Batch: 6-10 October 2012
Course Fee: SAR 2000
Accreditation: 30 CME Hours from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
General objectives of the course:
- To increase and develop the knowledge of attendees who have successfully completed the training on Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) surveillance.
- To enable attendees to use the CDCs international Health and Safety Network (IHSN) - definitions and software.
- Internationally recognized trainers/speakers will facilitate the course.
For further details and registration, please visit or contact the Postgraduate Training Center's Registration Office at:
or the Course Coordinator - Ms. Amal Al Juhaiman at: