The Infection Prevention and Control Department in collaboration with the Postgraduate Training Center (PTC) will conduct a course on Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) Surveillance from Theory to Practice in three batches.
- 1st Batch:22-26 September 2012
- 2nd Batch:29 Sept.-3 Oct. 2012
- 3rd Batch:6-10 October 2012
Course Fee: SAR 2,000
CME Hours: 30 CME Hours from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS)
General objectives of the course:
- To increase and develop the knowledge of attendees who have successfully completed the training on Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) surveillance.
- To enable attendees to use the CDCs international Health and Safety Network (IHSN) - definitions and software.
For further details and registration, please visit or contact the Postgraduate Training Center's Registration Office at:
Telephone at +966 1 801 1111 Extension no. 45991
or the Course Coordinator - Ms. Amal Al Juhaiman at telephone ext. no. 45921, email firstname.lastname@example.org .