Western Region - Jeddah
Job Title: STAFF NURSE I CL
Date Posted: 30-APR-09
No. Available: 1
Qualification & Experience:
- Registered Nurse with current Nursing license - Essential
- Diploma in Nursing (Western standard) - Essential
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (for FE/MEISA candidates) -Essential
- Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice-Essential
- Specific Certification as Required in area of assignment - Essential
English Language Skills: Level 1- Essential
Arabic Language Skills: Beneficial
Computer Skills: Proficient
- Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process within established hospital, divisional and unit specific policies and procedures, standards, protocols, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and clinical assessment skills appropriate to clinical area.
- Takes direct and appropriate action in urgent and emergency situations.
- Documents all assessments, interventions and other pertinent information in the patient's health care record in a timely and ongoing manner.
- Promotes continuity of patient care through oral and written communication.
- Acts as a preceptor and/or resource for new employees, trainees and other staff.
- Participates in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and Paramedical students, Interns and residents Rotates day and night shift to meet patient care requirements.
Department Name: NURSING-EAR NOSE THROAT CLINIC
Benefit Group: PDHB
Email: To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to INR3@NGHA.MED.SA