|It is an aim to provide a comprehensive and cost-effective outpatient and inpatient service for the critically ill and those with full spectrum of pulmonary disorders including:
- Asthma and chronic airway diseases
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis and other chest infections
- Peri-operative evaluations for patients with respiratory disorders
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Acute and chronic respiratory failure
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and other sleep disorders including Insomnia
- Pulmonary Hypertension.
With the strength in the number of consultants improving, the section will be formerly applying for joining the Saudi Council Pulmonary Fellowship Program for the Western Region this year. Similarly once the Equipment is received, the returning Fellow can start the facility of Interventional Bronchoscopy.