|The staff members of the Department of Medicine at the King Abdulaziz Medical City - Jeddah celebrate the achievements in terms of patient care, training, administration and professional growth, as we continue to work with all our colleagues and partners to provide the highest possible standard of excellence in patient care.
We are explicitly dedicated and committed to achieve collaborative excellence in all areas of patient care while providing state- of –the-art and innovative health care to the populace we serve. We know that good care involves more than good medicine.
Excellence in clinical care is our foundation upon which our mission and objectives depends. As we soar high to meet the international standard for optimal health care delivery we will always:
- Respect the dignity, individuality and needs of our patients,
- Strive to discover new knowledge that will advance state-of-the-art, health care.
- Ensure effective and innovative teaching of our trainees,
- Optimize our organization to promote both professional and personal fulfillment,
- Value the efforts and achievement of teams and individuals who work to face the challenges of modern medicine.
These activities will ensure the respect of our peer organizations and recognition as a world class Department of Medicine. We will pursue our mission while emphasizing open communication and ethical behavior, and while recognizing that it is a privilege to provide responsible and innovative stewardship of human and all other resources.
We believe that the strength of the Department of Medicine is not only in the depth, but also in the breadth of our commitment, we are confident that with the excellent teamwork, esprit de corps and communication that already exists; we will be able to achieve our goal.
- Wards: 16 (25 beds), and 17 (30 beds), CCU (3 beds), Dar Al-Aman (26 beds).
- Outpatient clinics Clinics 1,2 and 3, Protocol, Day Care, Endoscopy, Neurology Lab, Cardiac Services. (Consultant base).
- Outreach Clinics: Iskan Jeddah, Iskan Taif, Madinah, Bahra clinic, Shariea clinic,Khozam clinic.
- Haemodialysis unit: 18 beds, 3 shifts per day (0730-1200, 1300-1700, 1700-1900).
- Peritoneal Dialysis: Weekly clinic.