There is much to be done to avoid sleeping problems, those problems that almost everyone complains about and has multiple manifestations from transient insomnia to some chronic problems and difficulties that reflect on the human health, causing stress in daylight hours and poor functional capacity and poor mental health.
Healthy sound sleep is when your sleep is not associated with any problems or symptoms and when you wake up your body has restored all the needed energy and vitality without feeling tired or fatigued or in need of more sleep in the daylight hours.
Sleeping disorder treatment is not only bound to dugs and medications but rather a change in the person’s sleeping habits and the surrounding environment where s/he sleeps. Many of these are things which can be changed and turned into a mean of comfort and helps to sleep and not vice versa.
There are five important areas of consideration and observation if a person wishes to have a healthy sound sleep which restores your body activity and vitality; And modifying those areas with some easy and effective useful means will help you avoid sleep problems and helps you sleep naturally:
- Circadian rhythm
- Factors of anxiety and tension.
- Physical diseases.
- Food and beverages.
Allah - the Almighty - created the human body to undergo some periodical changes during the day and night. This physical nature determines the times that suit the person to sleep and the number of hours needed.
The more the Circadian rhythm is consistent and normal the more the person will have sound sleep.. The human biological clock is affected by several factors such as travelling and especially travelling for long periods, naps and sleeping hours in the daytime, constant exposure to light, setting a certain time to go to bed in the evening and physical exercise and others.
Sleeping nature changes with age; newborns sleep more than 21 hours a day in his first months, then the hours change until it reaches about 6 to 8 hours per day until the person reaches puberty. However, at the age of 40, the system begins to change, and the person might frequently wake up during sleep hours. This leads to not getting enough sound sleep and the person will wake up very tired. The knowledge of these factors makes a person feel reassured.
|Anxiety and tension|
There are a lot of factors that raise tension and anxiety in people and prevent them from going to sleep or make them sleep uncomfortably.
For example: exams, problems, family disputes, domestic concerns, work crisis, and before making huge decisions like getting married and many more. The preoccupation of the mind and the large amount of thinking about such things can make a person relive these situations and imagine disturbing scenes. The tension then will increase and the person remains in this psychological interaction that eventually prevents him from sleeping well and returns to a state of calm and tranquility. This makes it hard to get rid of those negative feelings for a long period of time that may extend to long hours which results in sleep deprivation.
That's why each person needs a way to cut off this thinking process about what happened to him during the day annoying things and go to sleep calm, reassuring. It can, for example to develop a list of the most important problems and puts Ieischha initial concept on how to deal with it. Bhdh feel the way that he opened for himself a way to solve the problem as if he puts on his shoulders are the Marka. It is the work of some relaxation exercises before going to sleep. Like These procedures take time and may extend from 10 minutes to an hour.
Chronic diseases and symptoms and its complications, especially in adults important reason should be considered and processed to solve sleep problems. Valalam chronic conditions such as joint pain, bones, muscles, shortness of breath especially when lying down because of diseases of the heart or lungs or the so-called suffocating sleep or chronic cough, as happens in patients with asthma, or repetition frequency of urination, as happens in patients with diabetes are problems common to prevent many people from sleeping comfortably.
There are acute symptoms such as pain injuries and fractures, high temperature, severe ear pain, and others.Should therefore check with your doctor to get rid of these problems either access to proper diagnosis and then treatment with analgesics or when chronic pain does not heal them.
Food and beverages
The human habit of drinking large quantities of stimulant drinks that contain caffeine, especially before sleep adversely affect the sleep pattern dramatically. Fried caffeine - in coffee, tea and cola drinks - may remain in the blood for a period of ten or more hours works and their impact on the alarm clock frequency of waking during sleep, as well as low total hours of sleep.
The nicotine - in cigarette smoke - it leads to high levels of alert and awareness of your waking up in the brain gets her insomnia, and attending.
The nature of the place where a person sleeps and the devices have a significant impact on the nature of sleep. Valsrir or bed, and be in the bedroom of means such as television or account or automated means or the means recreational stimulant or office work or other.
That can be done to address this command:
- Be sure to sleep and do not forget Remembrance Mtodia sleep.
- Avoid eating or watching TV or making important and intensive discussions on the bed. The bed should be only for sleep and for marital intercourse.
- Reduce the lights and sounds in the bedroom as much as possible.
- Make sure that the room temperature moderate; The heat of high or low impact on your sleep is not in terms of feel.
- Avoid drinking fluids after a fierce eight in the evening reduces your need to urinate during sleep.
- Avoid sleeping long hours in the day; the short middle of the day napping and serious way to restore the activity. But should not exceed more than that.
- Avoid stimulants such as coffee, tea, cola drinks, chocolate, smoking, and especially before going to sleep four hours at least.
- If you are taking medication please consult your doctor on an ongoing basis which may be a cause of poor sleep.
- Snacks before bedtime to prevent bouts of hunger that may be the cause of you wake up, but on the other hand heavy meals prevents restful sleep, and a glass of milk before bedtime is useful in case this topic.
- Light physical exercise before going to sleep may be helpful. But avoid heavy exercise them, it negatively affects your sleep.
- If a spouse snoring in his sleep, it prevents the other from sleep comfortably, and there are multiple treatments for snoring can see more of them when you see a doctor, ear nose ..
Youmay not imagine how your life will change for the better when he returns to normal sleep
Sleep disorders has raised short-term and long-term it may be the cause of many physical and psychological suffering of where we are, and there is now a new specialty in medicine concerned with the problems of sleep you can drop a specialist doctor in that if you did not benefit means the former to address the problems of sleep .