King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) will conduct Family Medicine Annual Symposium on 8th to 12th of April, 2018 at Deanship of Postgraduate Education Building at KSAU-HS, Jeddah
The course objectives are:
- Apply knowledge in family medicine to daily practice.
- Describe current updates in the treatment of patients in family medicine
- Review the work-up of common outpatient presentation.
- Practice common skills required in primary care setting.
- Incorporate evidence-based guidelines for preventive medicine and standard of care to improve Patient outcomes.
- Utilize this review to assist in preparing for Family Medicine Exams.
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
Early Registration up to 25 March, 2018 : 1000 SR
Late Registration after 25 March, 2018 : 1200 SR
For further information please contact:
PHC Admin Assistant
Mr. Abdulrahman Al Qahtani
PTC Admin Assistant