King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) will conduct a workshop titles with Endnot Referencing Management on 10 May 2018 at College of Public Health & Health Informatics, KSAU-HS Riyadh KSA.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of using EndNote program in health and medical researches.
- Explain the Bibliographic Elements
- Train participates how to conduct online search, import and use references.
- Develop skills of manual entry of references.
By the end of the workshop the participant should be able to
- Differentiate between uses of the different tools of referencing management.
- Search and find relevant literature to be used in the supporting public health research.
- Manually construct new references that are not found in the websites.
- Create a bibliography, import references, and format the bibliography in which it should impact on his skill of working smoothly with the health activities such as reports or researches.
- All Healthcare Providers - Clinicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and Allied Health Workers
- Medical, Nursing and Healthcare Students o Researchers or Staff Interested in Research
- Medical Librarians
CME Hours will be awarded
Registration Fee: SR 300