The Department of Social Services will host and organize the 8th Scientific Symposium " Professional Practice Development Of Social Workers in the Medical Field" on Sunday and Monday, 30th of September and the 1st of October 2018, which will be held at the Postgraduate Training Center in King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences.
- Highlight the main role of the social worker within the medical team
- Highlight the performance challenges and how to overcome them
- Developing the skills of social workers in dealing with difficult situations
- Identify the latest trends in the formulation of treatment plans.
- Using scientific theories in the work field
- Apply the standards of professional quality for social services in the medical field
The symposium includes scientific lectures and practical workshops offered by a group of academic specialists and professional practitioners.
CME Hours: The symposium will be accredited with (18) CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
Registration and Fees:
- SR 200
National Arabic Bank / social services KAMC
- Kindly fill out the attached Registration Form
- Send confirmation of Registration Payment to Fax: (0061 801-011), Email: email@example.com or Whatsaap No. 0544471447