King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) will conduct a specialized course in Research Methodology in 17-18-19 December 2018 which will be held KAIMRC Auditorium Ground Floor.
The activity is designed to train the participant to:
- Identify priority problems for research
- Design simple research studies
- Implement data analysis and presentation
- Develop data collection tools
- Implement simple research studies
- Prepare research proposal and research reports
This course is accredited with 20 CME hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
All clinicians, researchers and all healthcare providers
SAR 800.00 per participant
Please contact Ms. Hanouf Alhawas at ext. 84-94365 for any further details or via email, RM_edu@ngha.med.sa