King Abdulaziz Medical City - ACC Nursing Services in collaboration with Obstetrics & Gynecology Department, would like to conduct Women Health Awareness activity on 26-28 November 2018 at 08:00-15:00 Hrs in KAMC-ACC Ground Floor.
- The goal of this awareness is to empower our women health knowledge within the community in regards to Obstetrics, Gynecology, Endocrinology and Reproductive Care such as:
- Define screening and treatment on a variety of topics related to women's health.
- Give details and facilitate the prevention, diagnosis and management of disorders and diseases in women.
- Recognize approaches to address the management of a variety of strategies for treatment.
- Apply the consultations on controversies that surround areas of treatment and diagnosis in women's health to the bedside/clinic negotiations with their patients and as well with adult learners.
For further information and assistance, you may contact:
Ms. Reem Al Rowaithy, Nurse Manager at Ext. 10765 pager 4150
Ms. Norah Al Malki, Nurse Coordinator at Ext. 17117