King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences with National & Gulf Center for Evidence-Based Health Practice in collaboration with Mayo Clinic will hold the "Multi-Stage Systematic Review Synthesis and Grade" in 18-21 February 2019, at College of Public Health & Health Informatics, KSAU-HS, Riyadh, KSA.
- This course is aimed to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills required to:
- Synthesize systematic review in collaboration with Mayo Clinic.
- Post course meetings.
- Skills required to use GRADE System
- Attendees must have the basic knowledge of EBM
- Have the interest to complete Systematic Review & Metaanalysis (MA)
- Recommended that every attendee come up with a topic for review
- Therapeutic & Diagnostic Metaanalysis
- Network Metaanalysis
- Mayo Clinic & Cochrane Collaboration System
- Four days comprehensive course
- Learning by doing
- Hands on Revman & GRADE Pro
The course is accredited with CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Registration fee: SR 2000
Valuable hands-out, Cochrane reviewer’s handbook 2009 (webpage),REVMAN software of Cochrane Collaboration, GRADE Pro