Deanship of Postgraduate Education, KSAU-HS in collaboration with the Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs are pleased to announce the upcoming Advanced Pediatric Intensive Care Simulation (APICSW) which will be held on 20-21 March, 2019 in the Postgraduate Training Center Building – Riyadh.
- Head injuries, Burn and Multiple Trauma.
- Shock, SIRS and Sepsis: Inotropes and Fluids.
- Death, Communication and Breaking Bad News.
- Acute respiratory failure and ARDS.
- Pediatric Critical Care Procedures.
- Neuro Emergencies: Status Epilepticus.
- Cardiac Emergencies: Carcinogenic Shock Arrhythmia.
- Surgical Cardiac Care: Pre-OP Care: Low Cardiac Output.
- Metabolic Emergencies: DKA, Neonatal Metabolic Crisis.
Pediatric Intensivists and fellows, Pediatric Emergency Fellows and trainees, Pediatric trainees. Pediatric Intensive Care nurses. Pediatric Emergency Nurses.
This course is accredited with CME Hours from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
- 1000 SR for physicians
- 500 SR for Non-physicians
For more information and registration, find attached Poster and call:
PTC Registration Office, 2nd Floor, Deanship of Postgraduate Education Bldg.
Mailing Address: MC 3115, P.O. Box 22490, Riyadh 11426, KSA