Staff Housing Services
Staff Housing Services Department is committed in achieving excellence in managing all services to meet the needs of the community and ensure that the quality of life, support, safety and welfare of the residents are maintained; utilize the housing wisely and maximize space inventory; determine and sustain housing requirement for long range need.
Scope of Services:
Meet & Greet Office Section
Office services openes 24/7 hours providing assistance for new arrival employees and their eligible dependents, guests, departure & cargo assistance.
Inventory Office Section
- Initial Inventory: After one week of residency, residents are requested to contact Inventory Section at “Ext. 68643 or 68806” to schedule the suitable date and time for initial inventory, the check-list for all unit property will be under his/her custody.
- Final Inventory: Check-out inventory in cases of departing residents, end of contract, relocation, or approval for having housing allowance. Clearance will be issued once there is no discrepancy report during the final inventory.
Two Key Control offices open from 08:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. additional to the On Call 24/7.
- Monthly ON CALL Rota schedule dispatches to all PMBAH users.
Resident Relations Office:
The Liaison Officer, Ext. 68755
- All Inquiries
- Request, (overnight visitations and house tending)
- Transfer request (relocation requests)
- Personal issues.
- Follow up other issues. (maintenance and Complaints).
Guidelines for the Residents:
- Once housing unit is occupied, residents are responsible for the general cleaning and maintenance of the unit.
- Maintenance (Hot Line #222)
- Modification or alteration to the existing structure of the units is not allowed.
- Keep your home clean and discard trash daily.
- Respect the rights and be considerate to others in your accommodation.
- Be safety conscious. Do not smoke in bed.
- Do not leave your cooking unattended.
- Unplug any electrical appliances not in use.
- Comply with local customs.
- Secure your personal property
located @ Bldg. 350 ground floor, office no.01
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact us
Ext: 68755/68734/ 68735