Important Information about Appointment
Hospital Office Hours: Sunday through Thursday 08:00 - 17:00 hours
Your attention is drawn to the Hospital Rules &Regulations which you need to know and observe.
Any changes in registered information, such as change status, a change address, or a change of telephone number, must be reported to the Registration Office.
- We are committed to provide treatment only for the condition that necessitated your referral to this Hospital, except in an emergency.
- A referral order (Letter of Exception) is valid only up to the expiration date indicated on your medical card.
- IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO USE THE MEDICAL CARD OF SOMEONE ELSE, AND COULD EXPOSE YOU TO QUESTIONING.
- On your first visit to the Clinic, you are requested to bring with you any medical reports, laboratory tests, and any prescribed medications (if available.) This will help the physician in providing the most appropriate treatment.
- You should come to the clinic no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. To avoid overcrowding and congestion. you should not attend earlier than this, unless instructed to do so.
- BRINGING CHILDREN TO THE HOSPITAL IS PROHIBITED, UNLESS THEY ARE THE PATIENTS.
- If it is necessary to cancel/change an appointment, this should be done no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment time.
- Failing to attend for an appointment could result in you being referred back to a Primary Health Care Facility for assessment and re-referral.