King Abdullah International Medical Research Center is pleased to announce the “Resident Research Program Basic and Advance”.
Details of the program are as follows:
Date of program Basic Module
COHORT 1: 23 Feb 2020 to March 21 2020
COHORT 2: 22 March 2020 to April 18 2020
COHORT 1: 29 Dec 2019 to 25 JAN 2020
COHORT 2 : 26 Jan 2020 to 22 Feb 2020
Time: 8am – 4pm
Venue: KAIMRC Auditorium and Classroom E, 1st Floor
Objectives This program aims to assist residents to develop the following competencies:
• The ability to conduct statistical analysis.
• The ability to write clinical research abstracts, posters, and manuscripts.
• The ability to effectively evaluate and critique clinical research studies.
• The ability to independently develop clinical research proposals.
Target Audience Junior Residents for Basic Module (MNG-HA/Non-MNG-HA
Senior Residents for Advance Module (MNG-HA/Non-MNG-HA)
• 3,000 SAR MNG-HA, 3,500 SAR NON-MNG-HA Residents
• 2,000 SAR MNG-HA, 3,000SAR NON-MNG-HA Residents
(Attached the registration form and KAIMRC’s bank account information). Deadline of registration is until February 9, 2020
Please contact Ms. Suraia Al Anazi at +966 11 42 94363/94360 for any further details or via email, kaimrc-RTD4@NGHA.MED.SA