At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of using EndNote program in health and medical researches.
- Explain the Bibliographic Elements
- Train participates how to conduct online search, import and use references.
- Develop skills of manual entry of references.
By the end of the workshop the participant should be able to
- Differentiate between uses of the different tools of referencing management.
- Search and find relevant literature to be used in the supporting public health research.
- Manually construct new references that are not found in the websites.
- Create a bibliography, import references, and format the bibliography for reports or research work
- All Healthcare Providers - Clinicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and Allied Health Workers
- Medical, Nursing and Healthcare Students o Researchers or Staff Interested in Research
- Medical Librarians
This course is accredited with CME Hours from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Physician & Nurses: SR 300
Venue & Contact
VENUE : College of Public Health & Health Informatics, KSAU-HS Riyadh KSA
PHONE : + 966 11 4295435
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org