- Assessing the balance sensory impairments that can be a participating factors in the etiology of various musculoskeletal disorders/injuries(e.g. scoliosis and recurrent ankle sprains).
- Assessing the musculoskeletal impairments that can affect the balance sensory calibration and the execution of the balance motor responses
- Offering a specialized care to maintain and improve a healthy person's physical activities and sport skills.
- Using balance exercises to manage many musculoskeletal disorders.
- Using various therapeutic tools to enhance balance and prevent risk of fall
Fees: 250 SAR
Physical therapist – Occupational therapist / junior and interns
This course is accredited with CME Hours from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
PTC Registration Office, 2nd Floor, Deanship of Postgraduate Education Bldg.
Mailing Address: MC 3115, P.O. Box 22490, Riyadh 11426, KSA
Tel. No.: (+966 11) 429 1111 Ext. 91024
Fax No.: (+966 11) 429 1111 Ext. 91132