Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonology in King Abdulaziz Medical City – Riyadh will hold the upcoming 1st Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Diseases Conference in Dr. Sameer Bin Huraib Large Auditorium on 25 September 2019.
- Understand the definition and epidemiology of diffuse parenchymal lung disease including IPF
- Describe the clinical presentations of diffuse parenchymal lung disease
- To improve the awareness and understanding of the disease given that the society should be informed of the benefits of timely diagnosis, care, and promote prevention
- To give update information about community screening campaign and to improve understanding of the disease and therapy for a better prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- New treatments update, pathways and team working in order to provide high quality care in patients with diffuse parenchymal lung diseases
- Target Audience: Physicians, Nurses, Educator & Other healthcare providers
This course is accredited with CME Hours from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
On-site registration will start at 8:00 am. First 100 attendees will be given CME hours. Attendance will be checked during the event.
For further inquiries,
kindly e-mail Ms. Marla Perez firstname.lastname@example.org