King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) is pleased to announce the “Plagiarism, Referencing and Mendeley Workshop - Online”.
- Theoretical Session of Plagiarism and Referencing concepts with Multimedia Support.
- Practical Training using the most popular Reference Management Software – Mendeley.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Understand and avoid plagiarism
- Know the needs for referencing in research / academic writing
- Comprehend basics of referencing, citation, bibliography and related concepts
- Reference various sources and use variety of referencing styles
- Learn how to quote, paraphrase and summarize
- Explore and utilize the interface of reference management software – Mendeley
- Create, search, download, store, customize and utilize bibliographic information
- Insert references and create bibliography in word processing program
- Cite sources and manage research articles / thesis
- Work offline and online with Mendeley
- Use advanced features of Mendeley
- Manage references and organize research manuscript using Mendeley
Participants from both MNG-HA and Non-MNG-HA including:
- All Healthcare Providers – Clinicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and Allied Health Workers.
- Medical Nursing and Healthcare Students
- Researchers or Staff Interested in Research Medical Librarians
CME Hours: This course is accredited with CME Hours from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Fee: 250.00 SAR per participant
Registration: Please click the link below:
Please contact Ms. Suraia Enezi for any further details at:
For further inquiries and registration, please call at extension 84-94363/94360.