The Ministry of National Guard - Health Affairs (MNG-HA) and the Deanship of Postgraduate Education, King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences KSAU-HS is pleased to announce the 2021 schedule of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course
A set of clinical algorithms for the urgent treatment of cardiac arrest, stroke, myocardial infarction (also known as a heart attack), and other life-threatening cardiovascular emergencies.
- Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome.
- Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating AED use.
- Manage cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC), termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care.
- Identify and treat ischemic chest pain and expedite the care of patients with acute coronary syndromes.
Course Dates For 2021:
- March: 01-02, 03-04, 15-16, 17-18
For Healthcare providers who either direct or participate in management of cardiopulmonary emergencies.
This course is accredited with 10 CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
- 700 SR for the course without the Manual (Note: The Manual is required for those attending this version of the course for the first time or those who do not own it)
- 200 SR for the Manual. (The manual can be purchased on http://events.ksau-hs.edu.sa/ at the “Product” section)
Tel. No.: +966-11- 4291111, Ext. 91024/91098
Fax No.: +966-11-429 1111, Ext. 91132
For further information please see attached poster