The Ministry of National Guard - Health Affairs (MNG-HA), King Abdulaziz Medical City and Deanship of Postgraduate Education, King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences KSAU-HS is pleased to announce the Advanced Pediatric Life Support APLS course.
A program to teach health care providers how to take care of sick children.
- To improve the participant's knowledge on how to care for critically ill and injured children during the first few hours in emergency situations or office-based setting.
- Participants would be able to meet the growing needs in dealing with pediatrics emergency patients.
- Participant would be updated with the techniques and guidelines in dealing with pediatrics emergency patients.
- Participants would be prepared in handling pediatrics emergencies.
- Participants would be aware of the different pediatrics medical emergencies.
The APLS Course is for all healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of pediatric emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others.
800 SR (Full Package)
For more information, please contact