Clinical Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology
Deadline for submission:31 October 2019
Location: King Abdulaziz Medical City in Riyadh
The position is open for competition among Assistant Consultants and Board Certified physicians and the basic requirements are as follows:
- Saudi national
- 45 years old and below
- Saudi Board / Arab Board in OB & GYN
- Registration/License from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- USMLE result (if available)
- English test result; i.e. TOEFL or IELTS (if available)
- Having an offer from recognized university is an advantage
- Not currently / permanently employed by other government hospital
The chosen candidate who meets the requirements and passes the interview and selection process will be required to work in the Dept. of OB & GYN at KAMC Riyadh prior to and on return from scholarship. Within one year, he/she must secure an offer or letter of acceptance from a recognized university overseas.
For inquiries, contact the Scholarship Dept., Postgraduate Education at:
(011) 429-1320 or ext. 84-91320.
Or visit the link