Clinical Fellowship in Emergency Medical Services
Deadline for submission:31 October 2019
Location: King Abdulaziz Medical City in Riyadh
The position is open for competition among Assistant Consultants and Board Certified physicians and the basic requirements are as follows:
- Saudi national
- 45 years old and below
- Saudi/Arab Board certificate in Emergency Medicine
- Registration/License from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- USMLE result (if available)
- English test results; TOEFL/IELTS (if available)
- Having an offer from recognized university is an advantage
- Not currently/permanently employed by other government hospital
The chosen candidate who meet the requirements and passes the interview and selection processes will be required to work in the Department of Emergency Medicine at KAMC Riyadh prior to and on return from scholarship. Within one year, he/she must secure an offer or letter of acceptance from a recognized university overseas.
For inquiries, contact the Scholarship Dept., Postgraduate Education at:
(011) 429-1320 or ext. 84-91320.
Or visit the link