Product evaluation mechanism:
The necessary requirements are as follows:
An official letter addressed to the Director of product standardization and evaluation in the Department of Logistics and Contracts indicating your desire to evaluate the items, provided with a simple explanation of the uses of the item, in addition to any useful information in 5 to 7 lines and prepare a detailed table of the product including:
- Attach all documents related to the product, such as, brochures, CDs, etc...
- Attach approval of Saudi Food and Drug Administration (SFDA), and US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or European Accreditation.
- Attach product safety data-sheet.
- Attach technical data-sheet.
- Samples: Samples shall be submitted for each item, and to be in its original form and quantity shall be sufficient.