Al Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal Hospital was commissioned in October 2002 to provide quality healthcare to National Guard Personnel, their dependents, and other eligible patients, in the Eastern Region of KSA.
- JCI Accreditation since 2006
- CBAHI Accreditation since 2018
Optimum healthcare to SANG personnel, their dependents and other eligible patients.
IABFH also provides excellent academic opportunities, conducts research and participates in industry and community service programs in the health field.
IABFH will be recognized as internationally acclaimed center of excellence to enhance individual and public health status.
IABFH Major Goals:
- Highest Quality Care within resources.
- Create an environment that promotes Highest Quality Patient Care
- Patient Safety and Satisfaction.
- Promote clinical excellence in Patient safety and Satisfaction
- Competent Workforce.
- Develop an inclusive and diverse workforce through motivation, innovation, and skill improve self-development
- Financial Sustainability.
- Achieve financial sustainability
- Respect of Religious and Social Values
- Patient safety and satisfaction
- Quality Performance
- Respect and Dignity
- Productive Work Environment
- Behavior and Work Ethic
- Excellence and Innovation